Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.4074 Low Jun 10
- RES 3: 1.4001 High Jun 23
- RES 2: 1.3910 High Jul 12 and a key resistance
- RES 1: 1.3884/94 50-day EMA / High Jul 27
- PRICE: 1.3876 @ 19:37 BST Jul 28
- SUP 1: 1.3720/3572 Low Jul 23 / Low Jul 20 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 1.3520/3493 Low Jan 18 / 2.0%10-dma envelope
- SUP 3: 1.3452 Low Jan 11
- SUP 4: 1.3430 Low Dec 28, 2020
GBPUSD is testing the 50-day EMA. The average intersects at 1.3884 Wednesday and represents a key short-term resistance area and is key for the near-term outlook. A bearish trend structure remains intact. A clear break though of the 50-day EMA and a close above would threaten a bearish view and expose a key short-term resistance at 1.3910, Jul 12 high. A turn lower would signal the end of the recent bounce and open 1.3572, key support and Jul 20 low.