- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
China Dev Bnk Priced, Ross Launched
Denmark 2Y rolled to Tuesday
- Date $MM Issuer (Priced *, Launch #)
- 10/19 $1.5B *China Dvlpmnt Bank $1B 5Y +75, $500M 10Y +95
- 10/19 $1B #Ross Stores $500M +5Y +65, $500M +10Y +115
- 10/19 $Benchmark T-Mobile 11Y +150a, tap 3% 20Y +165a, tap 3.3% 30Y +195a, 40Y +210a (issued $4B on June 18: $1B +5Y +120, $1.25B +7Y +155, $1.75B +10Y +187.5)
- 10/19 $Benchmark American Honda 1.25Y FRN L+12a, 2Y +27a (issued $1.75B on Jan 7: $850M 3Y +40, $400M 3Y FRN +37, $500M 7Y +63)
- 10/19 $500M CIBC WNG 5Y Green +65a
- 10/19 $500M Penske Trucking Leasing +90a
- 10/19 $Benchmark KDB 3Y +70a, 5.5Y +80a
- On tap for Tuesday
- 10/20 $Benchmark Denmark 2Y +5a
- 10/20 $3B United Airlines 4.1Y EETC deal (enhanced equipment trust certificates, corporate debt securities)
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.