Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
STOCKS: China's CSI 300 underperformed on Friday losing 1.4% on the back of Wall
St. Journal reports suggesting that the U.S. administration is attempting to get
its allies to boycott Chinese tech name Huawei. This weighed on the broader tech
sector ahead of the weekend.
- Elsewhere the Hang Seng also felt some pressure on the back of the headline,
trading 0.3% lower at writing.
- The ASX 200 added 0.5% as financials and consumer staples led the way higher
on a sectoral basis.
- The Nikkei 225 was closed, with Japan observing a market holiday.
- Elsewhere, U.S. equity index futures traded a touch higher, but were still
short of Wednesday's settlement.