Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Choppy bid in late trade, long end extended session highs but
levels still off pre-open levels. Yld curves mostly steeper, 3M10Y deeply
inverted yet off lows. Update:
* 3M10Y -3.746, -19.526 (L: -22.526 / H: -16.665)
* 1Y10Y +1.284, -7.137 (L: -14.132 / H: -6.019)
* 2Y10Y +4.972, 20.011 (L: 14.914 / H: 20.52)
* 2Y30Y +6.242, 63.952 (L: 58.771 / H: 64.719)
* 5Y30Y +3.258, 65.11 (L: 62.351 / H: 65.643)
Current futures levels:
* Sep 2-Yr futures (TU) up 8.125/32 at 107-10.25 (L:107-02.625/H:107-11)
* Sep 5-Yr futures (FV) up 13.75/32 at 117-9.5 (L:116-28.5/H:117-11.25)
* Sep 10-Yr futures (TY) up 19.5/32 at 126-20 (L:126-02/H:126-23)
* Sep 30-Yr futures (US) up 34/32 at 153-16 (L:152-16/H:153-22)
* Sep Ultra futures (WN) up 58/32 at 175-16 (L:173-27/H:175-23)