Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Perhaps catching some by surprise -- futures see-sawing after extension of four emergency lending facility annc that Tsy Sec Mnuchin requested back on Nov 19. Rates rebounded, sold-off and are making a go at recovering again. Heavy volumes, TYH over 485k; yield curves still steeper but off highs.
- 3M10Y +1.489, 76.413 (L: 74.087 / H: 77.56)
- 2Y10Y +1.368, 69.5 (L: 67.472 / H: 70.223)
- 2Y30Y +1.039, 142.594 (L: 140.511 / H: 143.835)
- 5Y30Y +0.522, 120.801 (L: 119.536 / H: 121.976)
- Current futures levels:
- Mar 2Y +0.25/32 at 110-13.375 (L: 110-12.75 / H: 110-13.875)
- Mar 5Y +0.25/32 at 126-0.25 (L: 125-30 / H: 126-01.5)
- Mar 10Y -1.5/32 at 138-4.5 (L: 138-01.5 / H: 138-08)
- Mar 30Y -6/32 at 174-27 (L: 174-18 / H: 175-10)
- Mar Ultra 30Y -2/32 at 215-30 (L: 215-08 / H: 216-20)