Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The government is scheduled to discuss the state budget draft for 2022 at its weekly meeting (BBG).
- According to latest polls, Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis's ANO party's lead narrowed in September ahead of general elections on October 8/9.
- This week (September 30), CNB is very likely to raise its benchmark rate by 50bps based on recent policymakers 'hawkish' speeches.
- We saw that a rising number of CNB members have mentioned that a bigger rate hike may be necessary to curb the inflationary pressures.