Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8791 High Feb 12
- RES 3: 0.8731/53 High Feb 26 / 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 0.8705 High Mar 1
- RES 1: 0.8698 High Apr 9
- PRICE: 0.8659 @ 06:08 BST Apr 13
- SUP 1: 0.8582 Low Apr 7
- SUP 2: 0.8472 Low Apr 5 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 0.8430/12 Low Feb 27, 2020 / 3.0% Lower Bollinger Band
- SUP 4: 0.8356 Low Feb 26
A bullish short-term EURGBP outlook remains intact with the cross holding onto recent gains. Last week's gains reinforce the current bullish theme following the bullish engulfing reversal pattern on Mar 6. Recent gains have seen prices top the key resistance at 0.8646, Mar 24 high and the 50-day EMA. An extension higher would open 0.8731, Feb 26 high where a break would strengthen the current bull cycle. Initial support is at 0.8582, Apr 7 low.