Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2916 1.382 proj of Jun 1 - 21- 23 price swing
- RES 3: 1.2881 High Jan 28
- RES 2: 1.2807/46 High Jul 19 / 1.236 proj of Jun 1 - 21- 23 swing
- RES 1: 1.2730 High Jul 20
- PRICE: 1.2585 @ 06:42 BST Jul 22
- SUP 1: 1.2526 Low Jul 21
- SUP 2: 1.2502/2428 Low Jul 15 / Low Jul 14
- SUP 3: 1.2303/2253 Low Jul 6 / Low Jun 23 and a key support
- SUP 4: 1.2157 Low Jun 16
Despite the strong move lower Tuesday and Wednesday, USDCAD remains bullish. On Jul 8, the pair breached resistance at 1.2590, Jul 8 high. This confirmed a resumption of the uptrend and Monday's strong rally has reinforced bullish conditions, confirming an extension of the bull cycle that started Jun 1. The focus is on 1.2846 next, a Fibonacci projection and 1.2881, the Jan 28 high. On the downside, watch support is at 1.2502.