Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 134.40 2.382 proj of the Sep 22 - 29 - Oct 6 price swing
- RES 3: 134.13 High Jun 1 and a key resistance
- RES 2: 133.76 High Jun 10
- RES 1: 133.48 High Oct 20
- PRICE: 132.57 @ 15:27 BST Oct 21
- SUP 1: 132.15/131.08 Low Oct 18 / 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 130.75 Sep 3 high
- SUP 3: 130.37 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 129.28 Low Oct 11
Thursday's pullback in EURJPY is considered corrective. This week's gains confirmed an extension of the upleg that started Oct 6. The cross has also recently cleared 130.75, the Sep 3 high bull trigger and the rally maintains an impulsive bullish drive. The focus is on 133.76 next, Jun 10 high and 134.13, the Jun 1 high. Initial support is at 132.15, Oct 18 low. A break would suggest scope for a deeper corrective pullback.