Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: *Corrects high yield*
The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) sells A$100mn of the 2.50%
20 Sep 2030 I/L Bond, issue #CAIN408:
- Average Yield: -0.3200% (prev. -0.2372%)
- High Yield: -0.3200% (prev. -0.2325%)
- Bid/Cover: 8.4000x (prev. 3.2000x)
- Amount allotted at highest accepted yield as percentage of amount bid at that
yield 23.5% (prev. 100%)
- bidders 35 (prev. 31), successful 6 (prev. 12), allocated in full 0 (prev. 12)