Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 down 241.13 points at 28581.18
- ASX 200 is closed
- Shanghai Comp. down 43.408 points at 3580.83
- JGB 10-Yr future up 10 ticks at 151.98, yield down 1.6bp at 0.034%
- Aussie bonds are closed
- U.S. 10-Yr future unch. at 137-12, yield up 0.68bp at 1.036%
- WTI crude down $0.34 at $52.43, Gold up $0.29 at $1856.23
- USD/JPY unch. at Y103.75
- LAGARDE: 'NO DOUBT' ECB WILL PRESERVE FINANCING CONDITIONS (BBG)
- ITALY'S CONTE WILL HAND IN RESIGNATION TUESDAY TO PLOT COMEBACK (BBG)
- BIDEN WILLING TO NEGOTIATE PARAMETERS OF CORONAVIRUS DEAL, BUT 'TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE' (WASHINGTON POST)
- WHITE HOUSE: BIDEN TO APPROACH CHINA RELATIONSHIP WITH 'PATIENCE' (BBG)
- CHINA TO CONDUCT MILITARY DRILLS IN SOUTH CHINA SEA AMID TENSIONS WITH U.S. (RTRS)
- ASTRAZENECA DENIES REPORT VACCINE LESS EFFECTIVE IN ELDERLY (RTRS)
- EU DISSATISFIED WITH ASTRAZENECA EXPLANATIONS ON VACCINE DELAYS (RTRS)