Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Date $MM Issuer (Priced *, Launch #)
- 10/20 $2B Denmark 2Y +1
- 10/20 $3B United Airlines 4.1Y EETC deal (enhanced equipment trust certificates, corporate debt securities)
- $10.5B Priced Monday; $69.6B/month
- 10/19 $4.75B *T-Mobile $1B 11Y +148, $1.25B tap 3% 20Y +160, $1.5B tap 3.3% 30Y +190, $1B 40Y +210 (adds to $4B on Jun 18: $1B +5Y+120, $1.25B +7Y+155, $1.75B +10Y +187.5)
- 10/19 $1.5B *China Development Bank $1B 5Y +75, $500M 10Y +95
- 10/19 $1B *American Honda $450M 1.25Y FRN L+12, $550M 2Y +27 (issued $1.75B on Jan 7: $850M 3Y +40, $400M 3Y FRN +37, $500M 7Y +63)
- 10/19 $1B *Ross Stores $500M +5Y +65, $500M +10Y +115
- 10/19 $1B *KDB $500M 3Y +40, $500M 5.5Y +52.5
- 10/19 $750M *Penske Trucking Leasing +90
- 10/19 $500M *CIBC WNG 5Y Green +63