Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.7356 High Dec 5, 2018
- RES 3: 0.7295 High Jan 2019
- RES 2: 0.7276/84 High Aug 19 / High Feb 2019
- RES 1: 0.7216 High Aug 21
- PRICE: 0.7164@ 06:07 BST Aug 24
- SUP 1: 0.7136/09 Low Aug 20 / Low Aug 12 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 0.7076 Low Aug 3 and a key support
- SUP 3: 0.7064 Low Jul 24
- SUP 4: 07041 50-dma
AUDUSD experienced selling pressure Wednesday and again Friday. The move lower on Aug 19 is a potentially important S/T bearish threat and signals the possible start of a correction. The daily pattern on this day is a bearish engulfing candle and is reinforced by a momentum set-up known as bearish divergence between price and momentum. Key resistance and the bull trigger is 0.7276. Watch support at 0.7109, Aug 12 low and bear trigger.