Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1831.4 - 50-day EMA
- RES 3: $1816.0 - High Feb 23
- RES 2: $1804.5 - 20-day EMA
- RES 1: $1760.7/75.9 - Low Feb 19 / High Feb 26
- PRICE: $1723.6 @ 07:13 GMT Mar 2
- SUP 1: $1707.2 - Intraday low
- SUP 2: $1700.0 - Round number support
- SUP 3: $1689.9 - 61.8% retracement of the Mar - Aug 2020 rally
- SUP 4: $1671.0 - Low Jun 5, 2020
Gold remains in a clear downtrend following last week's sharp sell-off that saw the yellow metal trade through support at $1760.67, Feb 19 low. This confirmed a resumption of the broader downtrend that has been in place since the reversal in August 2020. The focus is on the $1700.0 level next. MA studies are also in a bear mode highlighting the current path of least resistance. Initial firm resistance is seen at $1775.9, Friday's high.