Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Treasuries have traded within Thursday's ranges and on light volumes so far Friday, coming off session highs as Europe traders came in, with equities reversing Asia-Pac losses. As ever, we await developments on the fiscal front.
- Very little movement in the curve. The 2-Yr yield is unchanged at 0.121%, 5-Yr is unchanged at 0.3782%, 10-Yr is up 0.7bps at 0.9396%, and 30-Yr is up 0.9bps at 1.6891%.
- Mar 10-Yr futures (TY) down 2.5/32 at 137-25 (L: 137-24 / H: 137-30.5), very light volumes (~153k).
- Fox's Chad Pergram summed up the state of play earlier: "Work continues behind the scenes on coronavirus bill. Still no bill text. Government funding expires tonight at 11:59:59 pm et. Interim bill likely to avert shutdown tonight. Weekend work likely in Congress to finish up"
- In Fed speakers, Chicago's Evans speaks at 1100ET (not on econ / mon pol though), Gov Brainard at 1110ET (on "Climate Change and Financial Regulation").
- Limited data slate, with current account (0830ET) and Conf Board leading index (1000ET).
- No supply. NY Fed buys 0-2.25Y Tsys for ~$12.825bn.