Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- State Duma Chairman says the EU will never be able to achieve a change in Russia's foreign policy, saying sanctions are not only ineffective but detrimental to Europe itself.
- Notes if the sanctions were lifted that trade could reach $550bn between Russian & the EU.
- Comes after Borrell said the EU must seek other ways of reaching an understanding with Russia – calling on the EU to prepare a report on the current situation and prospects for relations with Russia.
- At this meeting France & Germany called for a 27 member state meeting with Russia that was rejected by the broader group
- Senior Diplomat says Russia-US dialogue on Afghanistan is developing positively with interests in the Afghan settlement mostly coinciding.
- Russia reiterated that it wishes to see an autonomous, stable state in Afghanistan
- UK Airforce Chief of Staff says activities of Russia and China in space pose daily threats.
- Says Moscow and Beijing are engaged in "dubious" activities, such as launching satellites in "close proximity" to others, as well as other "dangerous activities" that could lead to the destruction of satellites of third countries