Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Following the Congressional Approval on Oct. 19, Colombian President Duque approved a 314 Trillion Peso ($87 B) government budget for 2021, the largest in its history. Some details of the breakdown include:
- 58.6 Trillion Pesos set aside for investment.
- Education receives more money than all other sectors with 47.3 Trillion Pesos.
- Budget is focused on economic growth and supporting businesses hit by coronavirus.