Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- EGBs have seen better selling in early trading, so positioning and squaring ahead of the US Inflation data.
- Bund have traded below this weeks low to print a 176.21 low so far, at the time of typing.
- Curves have in turn moved bear steeper.
- German 5s/30s is up, but still short of Monday's high at 72.673, now at 71.949.
- Peripherals are wider versus the German 10yr, and Italy trades 2.5bps wider.
- BTP/Bund spread found a short term base at 100.2027, which was the tightest level since 8th April, now at 102.9bps.
- Gilts are trading in line with Bund, GILT/Bund sits just 0.4bp wider.
- Similar price action in the curve, with UK 5/30s, steeper, but we are still short of yesterday's high.
- Range in the Gilt has been somewhat limited, as the contract sticks to a 19 ticks range (129.30/129.49)
- Looking ahead, US CPI is where all the attention will be.
- SPEAKERS: Fed Bostic and George