Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- A fairly subdued start for Govies, with most of the early European morning action in Equities.
- Despite the risk on tone, EGBs and Bund have been better bid, as desk unwind some of the price action, pushing yield back lower, as we tested resistances last Friday.
- Peripherals are still wider against the German 10yr, as the US starts to come in. Greece and Italy are the widest by 1.4bps.
- Gilts have mostly traded inline for Bunds, which is reflected n the spread.
- Gilt/Bund spread is 0.2bp tighter (basically flat), at 125bps.
- Looking ahead, speakers include ECB de Cos and Villeroy, but unlikely to learn anything new, with the ECB meeting this week.
- Gilt futures are up 0.12 today at 124.33 with 10y yields down -1.5bp at 1.124% and 2y yields down -0.5bp at 0.636%
- Bund futures are up 0.14 today at 168.79 with 10y Bund yields down -1.3bp at -0.129% and Schatz yields down -0.1bp at -0.672%.
- BTP futures are up 0.01 today at 151.30 with 10y yields down -0.1bp at 0.963% and 2y yields up 0.3bp at -0.225%.
- OAT futures are up 0.14 today at 165.19 with 10y yields down -1.4bp at 0.206% and 2y yields down -0.1bp at -0.671%.