Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
BOND SUMMARY: /EGBs-GILTS: A sharp reversal since Wednesday afternoon has seen
global core FI slide from best levels, with some bear steepening in core EGBs
(Germany 2s30s 1.7bps wider though at 77bps is off the 80bps wide) and Gilts.
- 10-Yr Gilt yields are 8.6bps higher from lowest levels at midday Wednesday,
with Bunds up 4.7bps. A bit of an uptick in Bunds in the Asia-Pac session was
swiftly reversed after PBoC set the USD/CNY fix at a lower level than expected.
- BTP/Bund 10-Yr spread 4.2bps wider (204.2bps); Deputy PM Salvini continues to
threaten ending his Lega's coalition w 5-Star. Corriere reporting he has given
PM Conte until Monday to make cabinet changes incl replacing FinMin Tria.
- Thin on data; Spain Jun ind production contracted but by less than expected.
ECB Econ Bulletin at 0900ET. Tomorrow sees U.K. Q2 GDP first est.
- Latest futures prices:
* Sep Bund futures (RX) down 41 ticks at 176.95 (L: 176.68 / H: 177.19)
* Sep BTP futures (IK) down 100 ticks at 140.48 (L: 140.21 / H: 141)
* Sep OAT futures (OA) down 44 ticks at 168.65 (L: 168.35 / H: 168.92)
* Sep Gilt futures (G) down 40 ticks at 134.03 (L: 133.89 / H: 134.11)