Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Very little movement in Bunds and Gilts, befitting a US market holiday and a fairly thin calendar. Italian political risk is the main focus early in the week.
- BTP spreads a little wider ahead of confidence votes in PM Conte's gov't (one today in the lower house, one Tuesday in the Senate). He addresses the lower house at 1100GMT.
- In issuance, Slovakia sells ~E530mn of bonds.
- No data of note (Italy final CPI came in line w flash)BoE's Bailey speaks on climate change at 1330GMT, while Eurogroup meets virtually.
- Mar Bund futures (RX) down 1 ticks at 177.65 (L: 177.63 / H: 177.81)
- Mar Gilt futures (G) up 2 ticks at 134.45 (L: 134.43 / H: 134.56)
- Mar BTP futures (IK) down 18 ticks at 151.16 (L: 150.88 / H: 151.39)
- Italy / German 10-Yr spread 1.1bps wider at 116.8bps