Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
USTs have gradually sold off through the session with yields holding near the weaker end of the day's range.
- Cash yields are 1-4bp higher with the curve 2bp steeper. Last yields: 2-year 0.1489%, 5-year 0.7484%, 10-year 1.4603%, 30-year 2.1496%.
- TYU1 trades at 132-27+, near the lows of the day (132-25).
- President Joe Biden's call for continued economic stimulus has been warmly received by other national leaders at the G7 summit.
- The University of Michigan survey update for June came in better than expected (86.4 vs 84.2) with the expectations component reading 83.8 vs 78.7 expected.
- The Fed takes centre stage next week, with this week's strong inflation report upping the ante on policymakers.