Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EURO SUMMARY: Eur/Usd: Asia open $1.1646, range $1.1626-55
* Eur/Usd opened Asia toward the middle of yesterday's $1.1625-61 range, where
consolidation was theme in Europe and US markets.
* Reports 'excellent progress' made on the US tax bill encouraged a rise in US
rate yields, Eur eased from $1.1655 to $1.1626.
* Rate began to recover into Europe with fresh demand via Eur/Jpy, edged rate to
an eventual extended high of $1.1657.
* As Usd/Jpy pushed above Y114.00 it gave the Usd a general boost and pressed
Eur/Usd back to $1.1632.
* Release of stronger than forecast UK Mfg PMI weighed on Eur/Gbp which added
further weight on Eur/Usd.
* Into the afternoon and market awaits US ADP and ISM data ahead of FOMC(no
change expected, Dec meet in focus).
* US Trump Fed Chair expected Thursday. US NFP Friday.