Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.2749 High Feb 26 and key resistance
- RES 3: 1.2700 High Mar 8
- RES 2: 1.2653 High Apr 21 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 1.2491/2527 High Apr 26 / 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 1.2400 @ 16:51 BST Apr 27
- SUP 1: 1.2384 Low Apr 26
- SUP 2: 1.2365 Low Mar 18 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 1.2263 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 4: 1.2251 Low Jan 31 2018
USDCAD fell further Monday, reinforcing a bearish theme and narrowing the gap with key support at the March 18th low of 1.2365, which represents the current bear trigger. Clearance of this support would confirm a resumption of broader downtrend that has been in place since March 2020. This would open 1.2251, the Jan 31, 2008 low. Initial resistance is seen at Monday's high of 1.2491.