Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Tsy futures trading mixed w/long end weaker, lvls extending past late overnight highs, however, yld curves mixed after Thu's steepening. Overnight trade included swap-tied selling in 5s, misc acct buying 10s, Sep/Dec roll volume winding down w/Dec taking lead quarterly Monday. Update:
- 3M10Y -0.796, 63.773 (L: 63.087 / H: 67.438)
- 2Y10Y -0.129, 59.066 (L: 58.706 / H: 62.495)
- 2Y30Y +1.509, 136.444 (L: 135.318 / H: 141.226)
- 5Y30Y +2.228, 121.724 (L: 120.415 / H: 125.035)
- Current futures levels:
- Sep 2Y up 0.75/32 at 110-12.75 (L: 110-11.625 / H: 110-12.75)
- Sep 5Y up 2.5/32 at 125-24 (L: 125-18 / H: 125-24.25)
- Sep 10Y up 4.5/32 at 139-3.5 (L: 138-23 / H: 139-04)
- Sep 30Y down 2/32 at 176-11 (L: 175-05 / H: 176-14)
- Sep Ultra 30Y down 17/32 at 214-29 (L: 212-14 / H: 215-08)