Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says Thursday the federal government will find permanent, long-term solution for indebted and over budget Muskrat Falls hydroelectric project
- Newfoundland and Labrador Premier says at joint announcement that CAD844 million of debt financing was due this month that would have gone on the province's books
- Full financial restructuring will be done by time project is commissioned, premier said, adding this may include debt and/or a federal equity stake
- Newfoundland was focus of market concerns earlier this year when debt markets started freezing up, prompting the Bank of Canada to start buying more provincial paper and create a special program to purchase bonds