Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Finish lower, off late session lows as midday bid
evaporated - sources pointing out pressure from recent -10k TYZ block sale,
others looking for any chatter of John Taylor advantage in Fed chair appt
(currently up to 33% at moment, second to Jerome Powell at 64%, Yellen still in
third at 10%, according to PredictIt). One desk cited late ECB headline re:
option to end QE w/short taper in 2018. Current futures levels:
* Dec Ultra bonds down 4/32 at 162-08 (162-00L/163-16H)
* Dec 30-yr Bond futures down 6/32 at 150-23 (150-19L/151-22H)
* Dec 10-yr futures down 4/32 at 124-10.5 (124-10.5L/124-23.5H)
* Dec 5-yr futures down 2.75/32 at 116-28 (116-27.5L/117-03.75H)
* Dec 2-yr futures down .75/32 at 107-20.5 (107-20.25L/107-22.75H)