Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US EURODLR FUTURES: Front end gap bid to 97.55 high last couple minutes -- seems
like rate cut crowd gathering momentum (Barclays now calling for 3 rate cuts by
year end -- starting in the fall, an Aggressive call!). Gap bid may be artifact
of an air pocket in futures as traders pointed out just over 22k EDM9 traded at
97.527 but some 17k traded from 97.53-97.55. Lead quarterly already paring move.
Current White pack (Jun 19-Mar 20):
* Jun 19 +0.047 at 97.532
* Sep 19 +0.095 at 97.735
* Dec 19 +0.120 at 97.885
* Mar 20 +0.130 at 98.090
* Red Pack (Jun 20-Mar 21) +0.115 to +0.130
* Green Pack (Jun 21-Mar 22) +0.080 to +0.10
* Blue Pack (Jun 22-Mar 23) +0.055 to +0.075
* Gold Pack (Jun 23-Mar 24) +0.055 to +0.055