Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
JGBS: Futures made fresh lows in the afternoon after the latest batch of BoJ
Rinban operations weighed, as the offer to cover ratios moved higher across all
3 buckets. JGB futures last traded 6 ticks lower at 150.79.
- The cash space also made fresh lows in the afternoon as paper out to 10-Years,
underperformed the super-long end following the Rinban ops.
- 3-Month TIBOR fixed 1.2bp higher today at 0.097%, representing a second
consecutive day of higher fixings, following 2-months of no higher fixings
starting in late Jan.
- If futures close below 150.82 focus will move to back to 150.55-73 where the
55, 100 & 200-DMAs are located. Bulls now need a close above 151.06 to reconfirm
initial focus on 151.12-19 where the Bollinger top, 2018 high and Nov monthly
high are located.
- The BoJ is set to release its April JGB purchasing plan at the top of the