Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
T-Notes still holding to a narrow 0-04 range, last +0-02+ at 139-20+, with light flattening seen in the cash space, as yields run unchanged to 1.3bp richer across the curve.
- There has been little to inspire the space on the headline front thus far, with participants happy to look through the fresh record highs for the S&P 500 e-mini contract. The usual mix of headline flow (COVID-19 vaccine matters, global pockets of virus worry, U.S. fiscal impasse and political tension) has done little to shape early trade this week.
- A reminder that treasuries finished a touch higher on Friday, with the curve grinding flatter. Still the contract was shy of best levels come the bell, aided by stronger than expected U.S. PMI data and fresh all-time highs for the S&P 500. This came after soft Eurozone PMI data in the European morning, which weighed on broader sentiment.
- Eurodollar futures unchanged to +0.5 through the reds.
- Chicago Fed activity data and bill supply headline locally today, with political matters also front and centre.