Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: $56.32 - 1.382 proj of the Nov 16 - 25 rally from Dec 2 low
- RES 3: $54.65 - 1.236 proj of the Nov 16 - 25 rally from Dec 2 low
- RES 2: $53.15 - 1.000 proj of the Nov 16 - 25 rally from Dec 2 low
- RES 1: $52.00 - Round number resistance
- PRICE: $51.27 @ 06:32 GMT Dec 18
- SUP 1: $49.13 - Low Dec 14
- SUP 2: $48.09 - Low Dec 8 and the key support
- SUP 3: $46.82 - Low Dec 2
- SUP 4: $45.00 - Low Nov 23
Brent futures resumed their uptrend this week. The break higher reinforces bullish conditions and maintains the positive price sequence of higher highs and higher lows that defines an uptrend with moving average studies also in a bull mode condition. Price has reached the $51.66 objective and attention turns to $52.00 next and $53.15, a fibonacci projection. On the downside, firm support is seen at $49.13, low Dec 14.