Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Attention in gold remains on two recent candle patterns that highlight a developing bearish threat.
- The sell-off on Aug 19 signals the likely end of the correction between Aug 12 - 18.
- In pattern terms, the Aug 19 sell-off is a bearish engulfing candle.
- This pattern also reinforces a bearish candle pattern on Aug 11. The sharp sell-off on this day confirmed what appears to be a standard line. This is a continuation pattern and suggests market sentiment is bearish.