Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- In order to accelerate the vaccination campaign (slightly over 50% of the Czech population have received at least 1 dose of the Covid19 vaccine), Prime Minister Andrej Babis and Health Minister Adam Vojtechare scheduled to formally open new sites for Covid-19 vaccination without registration at shopping malls in the Czech cities of Ostrava and Brno (BBG).
- Yesterday, economic data showed that PPI inflation rose slightly lower than expected by 5.9% YoY in June (vs. 6.1% exp.), up from 5.1% the previous month.
- As opposed to Poland, which is trying to keep interest rates low in order to stimulate the economic recovery, the CNB has started a tightening cycle last month and is expected to raise its benchmark rate by another 25bps to 0.75% at its next meeting on August 5.
- CPI inflation has been decelerating slightly in the recent two months and is currently standing below the 3% CNB upper tolerance band.
- There are no important economic data to watch for the rest of this week.