Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 139-19+ High Nov 6
- RES 3: 138-12 High Nov 9
- RES 2: 138-08 High Nov 20 / 30 and bull trigger
- RES 1: 138-07 High Dec 11
- PRICE: 137-24+ @ 11:31 GMT Dec 18
- SUP 1: 137-19+ Low Dec 16
- SUP 2: 137-15 Low Dec 9
- SUP 3: 137-07+ Low Dec 4 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 137-05 76.4% retracement of the Nov 11 - 30 rally
Treasuries are slightly weaker today but remain within this week's range. The recent break of 137-31+, Dec 8 high suggests an improved outlook for bulls. Attention is on resistance at 138-08, Nov 20 / 30 high and a bull trigger. Clearance of this hurdle would represent an important technical break and highlight a reversal, signalling scope for a rally towards 138-12, Nov 9 high and beyond. Sub 137-15 levels would reinstate a bearish threat.