Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 152.55 - High Aug 5 (cont)
- RES 2: 152.28 - 3.0% Upper Bollinger Band
- RES 1: 152.18 - High Dec 14 / 23 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 151.07 @ 16:35 GMT Feb 23
- SUP 1: 150.97 - Low Feb 19
- SUP 2: 150.76 - 3.0% Lower Bollinger Band
- SUP 3: 150.61 - Low Mar 19 2020
JGBs took out all support at the June lows of 151.18, prompting the outlook to deteriorate further still. This cements the underlying downtrend, raising the likelihood of a test of the 2020 lows at 150.61 in the near-term. This reinforces the bearish threat, which firmed on the break of 151.81, the Dec 7 low and bear trigger. On the upside, key resistance has been defined at 152.18, Dec 14/23 high.