Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 112.390 High Dec 16
- RES 3: 112.350 High Dec 21 / 22
- RES 2: 112.344 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 112.330 High Jan 4 / 5 / 15 and a reversal trigger
- PRICE: 112.310 @ 08:29 GMT Jan 18
- SUP 1: 112.270 Low Jan 14
- SUP 2: 112.240 Low Jan 12
- SUP 3: 112.235 Low Dec 23 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 112.210 Low Sep 1 (cont)
Schatz futures maintain a firmer tone and are holding onto last week's gains. The focus is on 112.330, Jan 4 and 5 highs and Friday's intraday high. A break of this level would strengthen a bullish case and also highlight a potential reversal exposing initially the 50-day EMA at 112.344. A break of the average would also highlight a bullish development. On the downside, key support is at 112.235, Dec 28 low. A break would resume the downtrend.