Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 135.99 High Dec 14 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 135.51 High Dec 14
- RES 2: 135.38 High Dec 15
- RES 1: 134.95 High Dec 17
- PRICE: 134.63 @ Close Dec 17
- SUP 1: 134.10 76.4% retracement of the Dec 2 - 11 rally
- SUP 2: 133.63 Low Dec 4
- SUP 3: 133.52 Low Dec 2 and key support
- SUP 4: 133.35 Low Dec 12
Gilt futures continue to trade in a volatile manner. This week's sell-off has seen a number of retracement levels cleared. A final retracement at 134.10 remains intact but exposed. A break would signal scope for a deeper pullback and pave the way for a move towards 133.52, Dec 2 low. On the upside, the price needs to trade above 135.38, Wednesday's high to refocus attention on the recent high print of 135.99 on Dec 11.