Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: In a note released Wednesday RBC stated that they are "biased
toward buying bonds entering the Dec futures baskets, and selling those
- On this basis they recommend selling Nov-20s, buying Nov-22s and selling
Nov-27s, all on micro 50/50 fly structures "a little away from market, and
advocate patience in entering these trades."
- Trade #1: Sell Nov-20s vs Apr-20s and May-21s 50/50 yield fly at 1bp.
- Trade #2: Buy Nov-22s vs Jul-22s and Apr-23s 50/50 yield fly at 4bp.
- Trade #3: Sell Nov-27s vs Apr-27s and May-28s 50/50 yield fly at 1.75bp.