April 29, 2022 07:17 GMT
- Germany and Greece are preparing to send more natural gas to Poland and Bulgaria after Russia reduced deliveries, FT reports, citing data from Hellenic Gas Transmission System Operator.
- CPI inflation is coming out this morning, expected to accelerate to 11.4% in April, up from 11% the previous month.
- Volatility on PLN and domestic risky assets has been surging in recent days following the headline that Russia will halt its gas deliveries to Poland.
- USDPLN found a local high at 4.4930 yesterday; next resistance to watch on the topside stands at 4.5280. on the downside, support to watch stands at 4.40, followed by 4.3210.
- Polish equities are down over 10% this month, with the WIG20 index currently trading at around the 1,900 level; key support to watch stands at 1,781, which was the low reached in the end of February.