Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
A muted re-open for T-Notes as December trading gets underway in Asia, last +0-00+ at 138-06 after a tight Monday session.
- Tsy yields finished Monday either side of unchanged, with little in the way of meaningful deviation from prior settlement levels evident across the curve come the bell.
- Markets continued to trade around the cross currents of vaccine positives vs. short-term economic pain, with sizeable month-end extension estimates/Tsy +ve rebalancing flows also in the mix (although the traditional month-end window saw limited price action, perhaps owing the recent holiday interruptions).
- LIBOR matters were front and centre on the back comments from the IBA, as it noted that it could extend the life of 3-month dollar LIBOR by 18 months vs. its prev. anticipated retirement date of 2021. The IBA also noted that the lives of the 6-month and 12-month dollar LIBOR metrics could also be extended.