Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 up 90.49 points at 26527.13
- ASX 200 up 43.531 points at 6643.1
- Shanghai Comp. up 30.82 points at 3387.602
- JGB 10-Yr future unch. at 152.13, yield down 0.4bp at 0.006%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 3.0 ticks at 99.025, yield down 2.6bp at 0.924%
- U.S. 10-Yr future +0-02 at 138-01+, yield down 1.0bp at 0.906%
- WTI crude down $0.73 at $46.29, Gold up $6.52 at $1867.37
- USD/JPY down 19 pips at Y103.45
- TRUMP THREATENS TO NOT SIGN COVID-19 BILL, WANTS BIGGER STIMULUS CHECKS (RTRS)
- UK TO PLACE MORE AREAS UNDER TIER 4 LOCKDOWN ON DEC 26 (TELEGRAPH)
- FISH CONTINUES TO PROVIDE THE MAJOR STICKING POINT IN BREXIT TALKS
- BREXIT DEAL POSSIBLE WEDNESDAY (ITV)
- PFIZER NEARS DEAL WITH TRUMP ADMIN TO PROVIDE MORE VACCINE DOSES (NYT)
- NDRC: CHINA TO START OVERALL CHECK ON BOND PAYMENT RISKS (BBG)