Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: $65.00 - Round number resistance
- RES 3: $64.58 - High Jan 22, 2020 (cont)
- RES 2: $62.46 - High Jan 24, 2020 (cont)
- RES 1: $61.61 - 1.500 proj of the Apr - Aug - Nov 2020 price swing
- PRICE: $61.18 @ 06:48 GMT Feb 9
- SUP 1: $59.08 - Low Feb 5
- SUP 2: $57.31 - High Jan 13 and former breakout level
- SUP 3: $56.61 - 20-day EMA
- SUP 4: $54.40 - Low Jan 22
Brent futures maintain a bullish tone following last week's gains and the confirmed resumption of the underlying uptrend following the breach of $57.31, Jan 13 high. The contract has this week cleared $60.00 and the clear break signals potential for a climb towards $61.61, a Fibonacci projection. On the downside initial firm support is seen at $57.31 with key trend support at $54.40, Jan 22 low.