Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Japan's national average core consumer price index (excluding fresh food) declined 0.9% y/y in November, lower than the previous fall of 0.7% y/y.
- Energy dropped 7.6% y/y, faster than last month's 5.7% y/y fall, contributing -0.60 percentage points to CPI.
- The underlying inflation rate measured by the core-core CPI (excluding fresh food and energy) was -0.3% y/y, following the 0.2% y/y decrease last month.
- Prices for ex-perishables fell 0.1% y/y in November, after last month's 0.2% y/y gain.
- Prices for household spending rose 2.1% y/y, quicker than the previous 0.8% y/y growth.
- Prices for accommodation dropped 34.4% y/y, following last month's 37.1% y/y fall.