Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
The Japanese Ministry of Finance (MOF) sells Y2.8916tn 1-Year Bills:
- Average Yield -0.1098% (prev. -0.1161%)
- Average Price 100.110 (prev. 100.116)
- High Yield: -0.1088% (prev. -0.1101%)
- Low Price 100.109 (prev. 100.110)
- % Allotted At High Yield: 4.5388% (prev. 0.8469%)
- Bid/Cover: 4.446x (prev. 3.293x)