Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
The Japanese Ministry of Finance (MOF) sells Y398.8bn of 1-5 Year JGBs in a liquidity enhancement auction:
- Average Spread: -0.007% (prev. -0.005%)
- High Spread: -0.005% (prev. -0.002%)
- % Allotted At High Spread: 3.7158% (prev. 26.2886%)
- Bid/Cover: 4.064x (prev. 4.831x)