Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
JGBS: JGB futures stuck to a tight range in the morning session, with a brief
look below yesterday's worst levels seen. Contract went into the lunch break 3
ticks lower on the day, with yields marginally higher across the curve.
- The BoJ's latest round of 1-10 Year Rinban ops saw softer cover ratios but
wider spreads. Details of the operations were as follows:
- 1-3 Year: offer to cover 2.67x (prev. 3.20x), average yield spread +0.007%
- 3-5 Year: offer to cover 2.77x (prev. 3.35x), average yield spread +0.004%
- 5-10 Year: offer to cover 1.99x (prev. 2.71x), average yield spread +0.004%
- The most interesting matter in the summary of opinions of the BoJ's most
recent MonPol decision was that one board member emphasised that a review of the
Bank's monetary policy was becoming a necessity as muted growth and stubbornly
low inflation continue.