Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1514.44 - 2.236 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 25 rally from Dec 2 low
- RES 3: $1475.00 - 2.00 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 25 rally from Dec 2 low
- RES 2: $1445.75 - High Feb 25
- RES 1: $1434.69 - 3.0% 10-dma Envelope
- PRICE: $1403.50 @ 15:06 GMT Feb 26
- SUP 1: $1336.75 - Low Feb 11
- SUP 2: $1313.94 - 50-day EMA
- SUP 3: $1297.00 - Low Jan 25
- SUP 4: $1278.75 - Dec 30 low
Soybean futures gave up recent gains into the Thursday close before stabilising somewhat Friday. The cyclical uptrend in commodities continues to prevent any protracted downside. Prices trade either side of the $1400 handle but the bullish focus remains intact with key support defined at the Jan 25 low of $1297.00. While price remains above this level, attention is on the key resistance and bull trigger at $1433.00, Jan 14 high where a break would resume the underlying uptrend. A move below $1297.00 would instead signal a broader top. Initial support is at $1336.75.