Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $620.50 - 1.00 proj of Dec 7 - Jan 13 rally from Jan 25 low
- RES 3: $600.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 2: $590.75 - 0.764 proj of Dec 7 - Jan 13 rally from Jan 25 low
- RES 1: $572.00 - High Feb and 50% of the 2012-20 downleg (cont)
- PRICE: $554.75 @ 15:14 GMT Feb 26
- SUP 1: $523.25 - Low Feb 11
- SUP 2: $510.50 - Low Jan 26
- SUP 3: $494.50 - Low Jan 25 and key support
- SUP 4: $488.25 - Jan 7 low
Corn futures were offered Thursday, but weakness so far has been insufficient to trigger any meaningful bearish signals. Earlier this month, Corn futures registered new trend highs of $572.00 on Feb 9 which coincides with 50% of the 2012 - 2020 downleg. $572.00 is the bull trigger, a breach would resume the uptrend and maintain the bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. This would open $590.75, a Fibonacci projection. Initial support is $523.25, Feb 11 low. A break would allow for a deeper pullback.