Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 104.76 High Nov 4 and key S/T resistance
- RES 3: 104.28 High Dec 11
- RES 2: 104.02 20-day EMA
- RES 1: 103.56 High Dec 17
- PRICE: 103.46 @ 05:41 GMT Dec 18
- SUP 1: 102.88 Low Dec 17
- SUP 2: 102.75 1.00 proj of Oct 7 - Nov 6 downleg from Nov 11 high
- SUP 3: 102.02 Low Mar 10
- SUP 4: 101.63 1.236 proj of Oct 7 - Nov 6 downleg from Nov 11 high
USDJPY traded lower yesterday and cleared support at 103.18. Nov 6 low. This confirms a resumption of the underlying downtrend that started late March. The next objective is set at 102.75, the 1.00 projection of the Oct 7 - Nov 6 downleg from the Nov 11 high. Further out the break lower opens 102.00 and below. Nov 6 low. On the upside, initial resistance is at Thursday's high of 103.56. Upticks are considered corrective.