Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 127.50 High Mar 2019
- RES 3: 126.81 High Apr 17, 2019
- RES 2: 126.76 High Aug 13 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 126.06 High Aug 19
- PRICE: 124.58 @ 17:24 BST Aug 21
- SUP 1: 124.44 Low Aug 21
- SUP 2: 124.34 Low Aug 10/11 and key support
- SUP 3: 123.84 Low Jul 31
- SUP 4: 123.19 50-day EMA
EURJPY remained under pressure Friday as the cross extended the move away from recent highs at 126.76. The recent sell-off has exposed support at 124.34, Aug 10 / 11 low and the next key pivot level. A break would signal scope for a deeper sell-off perhaps towards the 50-day EMA that intersects at 123.19. For bulls, price needs to hold above support at 124.34. The key bull trigger is currently far off at 126.76.